College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read a stat yesterday but have yet to confirm....

Kstate is the only team to have a winning road record against OU in the last 30 years.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the subject of favoritism by media, KS is 4-0. They’re not ranked. OU got beat at HOME by unranked team, they’re ranked 18th by the AP. Hmmm. OSU is playing AWAY at Ranked Baylor this weekend. If OSU loses that game, I guarantee AP will drop OSU below OU. Hmmm. Not that AP means anything, just pointing out the bias.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read a stat yesterday but have yet to confirm....

Kstate is the only team to have a winning road record against OU in the last 30 years.
Hmm, would make sense. Would correlate Bill Snyder, ou probation, and a few train wreck ou hires. I expect that may change in the SEC. The best team (over a very long term) ou has played is Tex, and that is a neutral site game. Outside of that it would have been Nebraska for a few decades.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Texas going to beat OU this weekend?
9ED56D3F-F2CA-4268-8818-9A27C4A8B3C7.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the wife and I will be heading down to Dallas Friday morning for the Red River Rivalay festivities. We stay at the official OU hotel in Los Calinas. Sports Animal always broadcast from there, live bands, ex players show up for autographs, Big Red shop and other vendors set up in the hotel lobby. It makes for a really fun Friday and Saturday night.
Now for the game. I am going down there for the first time in years with no expectations of OU winning. I want them to win and we will be pulling and routing for them to win. But I also know that they are not the team that we all thought they would be at the beginning of the season. It is definitely a rebuilding year for our Sooners.

A1FEBD44-8BAB-4151-8C77-6203E009F2E9.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom