College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My experience many years ago after OU losing games to..

Texas fans: With middle finger in face - You s**k, eat donkey... you sorry piece of dog s**t, your mother ..... and so on.

Nebraska fans: Well, good game and really good effort. Better luck next year hopefully. Have a good day..

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1911sooner will be there also, keep an eye out for him, he’s feeling downView attachment 308166
Boaty this must be your cousin

Texas_fan2.jpg

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Texas fans: With middle finger in face - You s**k, eat donkey... you sorry piece of dog s**t, your mother ..... and so on.

Nebraska fans: Well, good game and really good effort. Better luck next year hopefully. Have a good day..
Yet I drive through Austin and don’t see upside down OU spray painted on the overpass like the upside down longhorn and Texas stuff spray painted on the overpasses in Norman.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Nebraska fans are good people....... miss going up there.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
LOOKS LIKE MY COUSIN IS WIPING YOUR TEAMS ASS LOL
Looks like your cousin has them grabbing their ankles and pounding it home. 28-0
at the half. 😂
Where were you when OU was beating Texas 63-14 and 65-14 lol.
How long will Sooner fans relish the past instead of focus on the present? 49-0 with 12 minutes left. 😂

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the Boomers that were pronouncing OU was going to be National Champions back in August, will now be crying that BV should be fired after this embarrassing slaughter from UT.

Latest posts

Top Bottom