Colonoscopy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can manage to squeeze yourself properly (kind of like a toy balloon) you may be able to play a tune for folks when you're in recovery and probably when you get home. The grandkids would really think grandpa is something special and they could even try to do the same. Then DHS wouid have to get involved....

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever notice how post-colonoscopy farts are like real drawn out and sorta flappity flappity flappity flap sounding? Like your cheeks aren't flapping together as fast or something. Maybe one of you medical types can give us lay people a more scientific explanation for the slow flap flap flap of a post-colonoscopy fart. Could it be the anesthesia that causes it? You know, sorta makes the cheek-resonation more drawn out and longer in duration? Do women make flapping sounding kinda farts too after a colonoscopy? I'd like to hear some...you know, just to compare. How about fa...oh never mind.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever notice how post-colonoscopy farts are like real drawn out and sorta flappity flappity flappity flap sounding? Like your cheeks aren't flapping together as fast or something. Maybe one of you medical types can give us lay people a more scientific explanation for the slow flap flap flap of a post-colonoscopy fart. Could it be the anesthesia that causes it? You know, sorta makes the cheek-resonation more drawn out and longer in duration? Do women make flapping sounding kinda farts too after a colonoscopy? I'd like to hear some...you know, just to compare. How about fa...oh never mind.
Women from what I've heard, don't make the same sound as a male does, they "fluff" and don't make all the noise. It's like men have a glasspack muffler-or none (full open exhaust) and women have sort of a muffler with many baffles. That's the medical view as as far as I've gotten so far in my research. And if you need a medical appointment I only examine wimin according to the sign outside myorfice...office.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Women from what I've heard, don't make the same sound as a male does, they "fluff" and don't make all the noise. It's like men have a glasspack muffler-or none (full open exhaust) and women have sort of a muffler with many baffles. That's the medical view as as far as I've gotten so far in my research. And if you need a medical appointment I only examine wimin according to the sign outside myorfice...office.

No thank you on the rectalzamination anyhoo. I do appreciate your flatulent response howeverrrrrr-rrrr-rrrrrrrffffff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom