Color me impressed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the gun club with a friend. I had no idea an SBR would do this well. I consistently hit steel at 300yd with my 10.3" suppressed, and iron sights.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got any pics? I want to build an SBRE but not sure what caliber. Im thinking 5.56 or 300blk. If i go 300blk thats a lot of reloading work i have to do. If i go 5.56 im ready to go as in with ammo.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with you on that. I was hitting a 6" steel plate at 200 yards with my 10.5 over and over again. I was very impressed.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Very nice set up!

What BUIS are you using?

Looks like you have a magnifier for the red-dot. How do you like it?

Thanks.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is sweet! what type of supression system do you have mounted on it? Never seen a paint job or stock like that before. Very unique. Well done.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice set up!

What BUIS are you using?

Looks like you have a magnifier for the red-dot. How do you like it?

Thanks.

The BUIS are a set of Troy Ind., the magnifier is just a cheap UTG. Figured I'd try out a cheap one to see if it was a feature I might want. I like it ok so far.

That is sweet! what type of supression system do you have mounted on it? Never seen a paint job or stock like that before. Very unique. Well done.

The suppressor is an AAC M4-2000 on a muzzlebrake 51T QD mount. The paint job is a custom cerakote camouflage job I had done at Harsh firearms. I'll try and take a better picture tomorrow in the daylight. The stock is an Ace M4 SOCOM.

I've spent a lot of time and money getting this just the way I want it. I've been through countless grips/stocks/rails/vertical and AFG grips, etc. I could have built a dozen other AR's if I'd have kept all the extra stuff. Too bad it's mostly all gone since I've got the bug to build another.

Latest posts

Top Bottom