Colorado county approves warrantless search and seizure of residences and confiscation of firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will it be the county commissioners entering citizen's property to confiscate guns, etc., or their minions? I'm just wondering if they will be putting their own lives at risk or the lives of the minions.

I din't see the definitions of whatever is considered an emergency. You know, like specific details, who makes the decisions, what the triggers are, etc., etc.

Are the people in Colorado so willing to accept such dictatorial and tyrannical government?

Woody

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The people who care about it, fought for it, within its defined ruleset.

But the people who don't care about it fought without any rules or restrictions and have been winning for decades.

But hey pots legal for recreational use, thats all that matters so here toke up and chill big brother is here to take care of you, until you no longer are useful.....

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
While the suspension of business of any kind, entry onto property without warrant, and shutdown of any and all utilities is complete BS and could be fought in court, nowhere in the resolution does it say or address the title of this thread in any way at all. I read it three times to make sure I wasn't nuts.
👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇

"Colorado county approves warrantless search and seizure of residences and confiscation of firearms"​

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom