"colossal crash"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say they should have been able to stop him somehow. Shoot the tires? Shoot him? Block him in with more cars?

They said they knew he was an armed danger to the public so it seems to me they should have put more effort into confining him.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
police should have move their cars back into him every time he moved one of them when he was doing his back and forth and also moved more cars blocking him in. I knew watching it he was going to work his way out of that, they just seemed to let him.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long prison sentence will slow him down.....say...mmmm Ten years, just for the car action....add time for other crimes...do 100% of sentence no good time nonsense.

Good DA would go for Att Murder for the way the insane was driving....

Nut could have killed people....

50 Years...No Parole. ....take him away.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Hardly a day goes by without a car chase in OKC area. It used to be legal to shoot a fleeing felon. I’d be surprised if he does any time at all. A couple of years of postponements and a deal from a DA too overwhelmed/unmotivated to put people away. Probably some probation and a fine.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looked like he was black, I wonder if that was part of their decision making.
Based on current events I would say yes even though he destroyed several cars to include police cars and civilian cars, lamp post, nearly killed others. The guy was lucky he was Blax in my humble opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom