Colt AR-15 A4: My First Impressions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gave it a wash n wax this morning and a proper lube job. The cleaning made all the difference in the world with the trigger. The gritty feeling is gone and the trigger is much better. Still a military-grade, 2-stage pull but now it's smooth. Still just a little sluggish on the reset but I think shooting it will clear that up.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to continue your collection let me know, they’ll sell for less than a high end AR. I can’t justify it, it’s a lust though😊

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a few Colts. Not nearly as many as I'd like. I also have a few I've built. Honestly, they all shoot about the same regardless of the name on the side. :)
I agree. There is just something cool about a Colt though. It like the original. It’s like the pinnacle. Just like a 1911 colt. The cool factor. All other are just copies.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got to shoot it this morning...in the mud. 120 rounds SS109 by General Dynamics. 100% reliable...2 USGI and 2 PMags. Shot the first 3 groups from a sandbag/bench. Not a bad shooting gun.

Target 1.jpg

Target 2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom