Colt Commander

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine came with a small piece to do it. I've also bent a paper clip to work. Mine is very easy. Bull barrel.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO the Ruger is the best 1911 for the money. You can spend more with Colt, Dan Wesson, Wilson, Baer etc, but he Ruger has all of the features of the high end guns. A nice adjustable trigger, beavertail grip safety, lowered and flared ejection port, etc. If you want a nice AND pretty gun, but my Colt I have listed in the classifieds!!

RUGERView attachment 133570

:thumbup3: agree

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMO the Ruger is the best 1911 for the money. You can spend more with Colt, Dan Wesson, Wilson, Baer etc, but he Ruger has all of the features of the high end guns. A nice adjustable trigger, beavertail grip safety, lowered and flared ejection port, etc. If you want a nice AND pretty gun, but my Colt I have listed in the classifieds!!

Just emailed my FFL and had him to order one.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I agree that it’s dang hard to beat that Ruger SR1911, dollar for dollar. Lightweight or all steel; your choice. Series 70 design, nicely machined, reliable, and backed by what may be the best customer service in the country. Are there better 1911 pistols? Sure. But most of us can’t wring any more accuracy out of them anyway. For the money - Ruger gets my vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I had my LGS to order. 9 mm Commander-style

1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom