• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Colt Gold Cup 45 National Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Are you wanting a Colt only?
You may could start with a Colt Govt. Model and build from there.
Colt Govt. Model pictured below. Just a thought.
8858715_01_colt_1911a1_government__640_kindlephoto-241456688.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Many of the Bullseye guys get a SA RO and have it worked from there to get started, get them to Master then go fancy for HM and the such. Just a thought, @Gunbuffer would peak my interest as well if I were in the market for another wad gun...

http://www.bullseyeforum.net/ always a few here to play the game with...

There's probably a decently long list of people that would give up a non-essential appendage for one of GB's custom builds these days. I know I'd love to have one as well as a worked over Benelli M2.

I was also looking to buy a new production Series 70 Gold Cup NM a few months back, but decided that there were better options for the money. Absolutely nothing wrong with the RO. Seems like most people who own both will recommend the SA over the Colt a majority of the time. Fit and finish will be much more refined on the Colt, but accuracy potential seems to be pretty negligible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom