Colt M13 Aircrewman Revolver: So Light it was Unsafe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought this aluminum frame Colt Agent a few year ago ( closer to 30 years) still has the Wal-Mart $168 orange price sticker on the box -- original box and grips in my attic.

I actually had 2 and a Colt Diamondback -- traded an Agent and a Diamondback for a Beretta 92F -- Not the best decision I ever made -- Still have the 92F -- bought a replacement for the Diamondback.

IMG_0951.JPG

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that after the slo mo Sherman Tank. That was funny. The idiot firing the tank was standing to the side of a 75mm gun with a muzzle brake and kept wondering why his googles kept blowing off.

Did anyone watch the slo mo rounds wobble up to 45 degrees while in flight? Wow!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The same gun in 4" barrel and steel frame is one that I often carry. Regular weight D-frame Colts (the one in the OP, but in steel) are quite strong, but the action takes getting used to.

Don't shoot the Aircrewman with +P at all, and limit shooting with standard velocity.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One difference that the OP video diod not mention was the grips came all the way up on the back-strap while on most of the old-lockwork Colts they stopped at the top of the grip frame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom