Combat Armory deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Palmetto had a deal this weekend for all but the lower!! $289.00 Had my phone not went dead may have bought one Sunday morn sitting in the stand waiting on the deer to wake the heck up!!!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The price sounds real cheap because these uppers don't include the BCG and CH.

There are many deals close to this price online by the time you figure the $100 or so to "complete" the upper.

There are also rifle kits that aren't much more than a lot of the complete uppers being sold. Add a $30-$40 lower and I have seen some sub $300 ARs.

I wouldn't get real excited about these from CA until someone can verify that they are decent quality and somewhat accurate.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I have a question @O4L ,why is it most ads I read hardly ever state who the upper was made by. You know, the ones people build theirselves and even on ones I see elsewhere where sites have upper combos? They'll state the bottom receiver is spikes, aero, Anderson, etc. On the combos it'll tell you barrel length, handguard length etc but no upper manufacturer.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have a question @O4L ,why is it most ads I read hardly ever state who the upper was made by. You know, the ones people build theirselves and even on ones I see elsewhere where sites have upper combos? They'll state the bottom receiver is spikes, aero, Anderson, etc. On the combos it'll tell you barrel length, handguard length etc but no upper manufacturer.
Probably because they don't know. :)

The uppers usually don't have markings that identify the brand like lowers do.

Even when lowers are branded that doesn't necessarily tell you where it was manufactured. From what I understand there are only a few places that make lowers for everyone.

If the AR buying public demanded it then maybe there would be more info provided. I think a lot of people don't care as long as it works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom