Come to the dark side!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, was just telling my GF about the Fritos dipped in PB discussion here. (We cook and try a lot of things a lot and we are looking for stuff to take to a Ham Radio Christmas dinner. I will be smoking some meat. She said she would throw together her PB Corn Chip patties. Karo syrup heated with a little regular butter, PB added while hot, poured over a layer of Fritos flat in a pan, with Hershy bars laying melting on top. Ha, not too far off of a crunchy Reases PB Cup.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, was just telling my GF about the Fritos dipped in PB discussion here. (We cook and try a lot of things a lot and we are looking for stuff to take to a Ham Radio Christmas dinner. I will be smoking some meat. She said she would throw together her PB Corn Chip patties. Karo syrup heated with a little regular butter, PB added while hot, poured over a layer of Fritos flat in a pan, with Hershy bars laying melting on top. Ha, not too far off of a crunchy Reases PB Cup.
Id try em. Those Reese's PB cups with the potato chips in them are pretty fantastic IMO.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have Fritos with peanut butter! Serious finally talked the wife into trying a small one, and we have a convert. She said it was very good. I have been trying to get her to try them for 25 years. The combo of the salty and sweet, crunchy and creamy is great,

Years ago I was eating a peanut butter and honey sandwich. A blob of peanut butter fell out on the plate and I scooped it up with a Frito. Been eating them ever since, just not as often or as much since I became diabetic.
I tried that a few months ago and it is pretty good. I used some bite sized pretzels the other day and dang, that was very good also. Heck come to think of it I put Peanut butter in about everything. My late night snack went from being a apple to apple slices slathered in peanut butter. One thing that I cant figure out is why my belt is shrinking and my pants smaller? I suspect my wife is drying my clothes on high heat, double duty cycle?

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1670817553460061.jpg
I'll just leave this here...

Latest posts

Top Bottom