Coming soon from Magpul

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never had an ejection port issue in a decade and a half of ownership over multiple AR rifles and calibers. I literally never knew this was an issue with anyone’s AR platform rifles. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a magpul fan. But, what question did someone ask to derive this new product?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never had an ejection port issue in a decade and a half of ownership over multiple AR rifles and calibers. I literally never knew this was an issue with anyone’s AR platform rifles. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a magpul fan. But, what question did someone ask to derive this new product?
Oh, its an issue. Especially if you install the Slip ring and B nut after forgetting to install the port cover. I have one of these from like 2012 or somthing when all the AR parts were out of stock from panic buying. Think I got it from Primary Arms. Cant remember the brand tough. It just-so happened that on that build, I had forgotten to install the port cover. I was like som*****. So didnt need to un install the nut

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question is “how do we make more money than we did last year?”
Compliments of capitalism

Latest posts

Top Bottom