Coming Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GutsonBorglum

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
53, born & raised in California. I just retired from 14 years as a prison guard aka correctional officer. Prior to that I was self employed for 12 years. A self identified gun nut. Life time member of NRA and Gun Owners of America. After many years of hiding in Cali, I still find myself a bit guarded about voicing my conservative opinions. California is a cesspool of crime, homeless and liberal green haired idiots. No exaggeration. The last couple of years Californastan has been hard mentally. I have lost my composure a few times and knew it was time to retire and take the family elsewhere. A little research, some visits and Oklahoma seemed a good fit. I discovered Ardmore had a well regarded school district. I did not want to be in a big city like OKC or even the outskirts. I bought a small place just outside the city limits of Ardmore and we will complete the move after the current school year which ends this month. I can safely say that I am more conservative than most Oklahomans. I am sadly, helping to drive up the real estate prices but we will also be doing our part to drive the local economy.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA1.JPG

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!

Do you happen to be a stone carver? Interesting choice of screen name.................

GutsonBorglum

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!

Do you happen to be a stone carver? Interesting choice of screen name.................

We recently visited Mt. Rushmore. Apparently he was involved with Stone Mountain and had some controversial ideas. I was merely appreciating his work. I believe you can appreciate someone's accomplishments and still understand they were not a perfect person. I am also a big lover of history.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Lake Murray is one of the best lakes in Oklahoma. My kids grew up on the boat there. Really good times. Supposedly, there is a range somewhere behind the dam. Never checked it out but always wanted to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom