Coming Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You must say 5 "Hail Mary's" and 5 "Let's go Brandon's" before officially being a member of the looney bin group or just complement @RickN on his sexy toes.
Other than that welcome and hope ya enjoy freedom again.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You must say 5 "Hail Mary's" and 5 "Let's go Brandon's" before officially being a member of the looney bin group or just complement @RickN on his sexy toes.
Other than that welcome and hope ya enjoy freedom again.
That is twice you have brought up toes, Been is that you?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
53, born & raised in California. I just retired from 14 years as a prison guard aka correctional officer. Prior to that I was self employed for 12 years. A self identified gun nut. Life time member of NRA and Gun Owners of America. After many years of hiding in Cali, I still find myself a bit guarded about voicing my conservative opinions. California is a cesspool of crime, homeless and liberal green haired idiots. No exaggeration. The last couple of years Californastan has been hard mentally. I have lost my composure a few times and knew it was time to retire and take the family elsewhere. A little research, some visits and Oklahoma seemed a good fit. I discovered Ardmore had a well regarded school district. I did not want to be in a big city like OKC or even the outskirts. I bought a small place just outside the city limits of Ardmore and we will complete the move after the current school year which ends this month. I can safely say that I am more conservative than most Oklahomans. I am sadly, helping to drive up the real estate prices but we will also be doing our part to drive the local economy.
Welcome to OSA!

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the land of the free’sh. :)
The land of no back ground checks on private sales and no back ground checks on ammo.
We also love constitutional carry.
Try not to overdose on the newfound Oklahoma freedoms.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much didja git fer yer trailer in Commiefornication?

James G HOWDY.jpg

GutsonBorglum

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the land of the free’sh. :)
The land of no back ground checks on private sales and no back ground checks on ammo.
We also love constitutional carry.
Try not to overdose on the newfound Oklahoma freedoms.
Oh, it is much worse than that. One firearm per month purchase limit. Handgun safety roster, which means than any new handgun is not available to purchase in California. Only the handguns on roster are available to purchase and the list shrinks every year. No threaded barrels, No mags over ten rounds, No constitutional carry...

Personally, I was not affected by most of that because I was a sworn peace officer which they exempt from many of those requirements but I predict that will change with time. California uses a gradual implementation strategy. For instance, the purchase limit was originally one hand gun per month and no limit on long guns or personal party transfers, then it became one firearm per month with no limit on personal party transfers, next it will be on all firearms which is in the works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom