Commercials!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just picked up Peacock, to, and I'm trying out Philo as well. Not everything on Philo has commercials. The key is to DVR what you want to watch and watch it later. Or watch past episodes. Live TV on Philo has commercials but you can skip thru if you DVR it. Much of the older, archived stuff is ad free.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah... they've pretty much taken over during the medicare enrollment period.

I'll be 65 next year, and have been flooded with SPAM phone calls selling medicare plans. Along with those letting me know our car's warranty has expired, of course... :D
___
All I do is answer the SPAM or TELEMARKETER calls, HOMICIDE, JOHANSON SPEAKING! ~click~

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have OTA broadcast TV, and are lucky if we get 20 minutes of actual program time per half hour.

And yes, many of the ads are dumber than a stump. Sometimes I can't even figure out what they're selling until the last few seconds.
:drunk2:
___

I thought that the idea of 20 minutes of show time in a 30 minute time slot was standard procedure. It used to be like that at least a couple of decades ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom