Commie-fornia Refugee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark_plum

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear Americans,

Thank you so much for accepting a humble refugee from the People's Republic of Commie-fornia. You see, our state used to be part of America, and embraced my Okie family in the 30's as they escaped the Dust Bowl. Sadly, the Marxists slowly took over and have destroyed any hope for the future of this farmer/hunter and his family. Oklahoma has become our future home.

We purchased 140 acres in Wanette, and will build a home and a new life. We plan to escape in June, if not sooner. Hopefully we will successfully evade the vaccine death squads with everyone still unchipped. Oklahoma is our beacon of hope and freedom!

(Seriously though, thanks for being such a welcoming and generous people. We love your state. We promise to always vote the right way and completely leave the California ******** here when we leave. God bless America and God bless Oklahoma!)
Welcome to Oklahoma!!!!

Choprzrul

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This Husker native currently exiled in CA is looking to exit in the next couple of years. The family farm LLC sold a couple of rental houses in NE and bought a very nice hay field by Panama. Slowly moving our assets to OK. My brother and I am hoping to find a nice parcel soon. His wife is a TX gal and wants to move closer to family. The sleepy little beach town we moved to in 2004 has disappeared. Pot biz and tons of people and traffic now. I'm growing weary of it all and really look forward to living in Free America again.

Maybe it's time for a counter migration movie: Escape CA Wrath

Latest posts

Top Bottom