Commie-fornia Refugee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gee Refugee, look at what you’ll be missing back in CA:
:wink2:
:rollingla
:rotflmao:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Alm...TEuMZgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

allmac

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking as a former Californian, moving to Oklahoma was the smartest thing I ever did. This state is paradise and even all these years later there still isn't a week that goes by that I don't think to myself "God bless Oklahoma! I'm so glad to be here!".

I still fly back to PRC a couple times a year to marry em and bury em, but within an hour of being in that state I can't hardly wait to get back on the plane and come home.

I hope you love it here as much as I do. Cheers and good luck to ya!

Refugee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking as a former Californian, moving to Oklahoma was the smartest thing I ever did. This state is paradise and even all these years later there still isn't a week that goes by that I don't think to myself "God bless Oklahoma! I'm so glad to be here!".

I still fly back to PRC a couple times a year to marry em and bury em, but within an hour of being in that state I can't hardly wait to get back on the plane and come home.

I hope you love it here as much as I do. Cheers and good luck to ya!
We have been going back and forth working on house plans and developing our property. I absolutely hate having to come back here. The next eight months can't go by fast enough.

allmac

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I did the back and forth thing too. It sucked going back to PRC every time.

Upon moving here I turned California's "ban list" into a shopping list and bought a bunch of stuff that makes Feinstein queasy.

Is there anything on your wish list that can't be legally bought in CA?

Latest posts

Top Bottom