COMMIEfornia Moving To Ban All Gas Vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This needs to be stopped in California. Why???? Because California is the largest consumer of automobiles. If this becomes law and stays law, the ENTIRE auto industry will change to all EVs.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish this would go into effect right now. They would have a shizza show like never seen before.

Yeppers...

....I remember from some years ago that CA had an issue with having enough electricity, and if I remember right, part of that issue was with getting electricity from Texas.

If that were true, and if CA keeps messing with Texas, it would be good to see CA cut off from Texas energy.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_6057.jpeg

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because it's ridiculous and impossible, or maybe even catastrophic, doesn't mean we shouldn't push forward ASAP. What do you all not understand about the existential climate crisis in the next 1-3 years?
I would agree with you if electric vehicles were actually 'green'. Pull up some videos on the amount of environmental damage that the mining of lithium causes to the world. It takes tons and tons of diesel fuel to extract the minerals, plus the surface damages, water runoff pollution etc.

Same issues with wind turbines. EVs are about two things, making people falsely feel good and making money for someones brother in law.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would agree with you if electric vehicles were actually 'green'. Pull up some videos on the amount of environmental damage that the mining of lithium causes to the world. It takes tons and tons of diesel fuel to extract the minerals, plus the surface damages, water runoff pollution etc.

Same issues with wind turbines. EVs are about two things, making people falsely feel good and making money for someones brother in law.
Not to mention the environmental issues that will be caused by disposing of old batteries that can no longer be recharged. I am also very curious to hear how the morons in CA plan on supplying all the electricity needed to keep EV's going when they can't even meet the demands they have now.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This looks to me like another one of those "deadlines" that will get pushed down the road, once they realize and admit that it cannot possibly be met. Happens a lot, especially in California it seems...

Latest posts

Top Bottom