COMMIEfornia Moving To Ban All Gas Vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and what about the massive population of illegal aliens? I guess they’ll have to hand out an electric vehicle when they pick up their “Obama Phone”. It’s simply another woke, liberal plan that sounds great to their voter base but has no practical application in reality. There’s no way they’ll be able to expand their electrical grid to accommodate all those electric cars. What, 35,000,000 people in CA? They’ll have to put an EV charging station at every parking stall in every apartment building.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm for letting the west coast form a country of their own.......Californication. and maybe the far NE forming their own country.....maybe Liberache, And then a swath up the middle , OK, Tx, Ks, Neb, Dakotas.....lets call it Texoma..

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By 2035, Emperor Newsom will have demanded and obtained concessions from the midwestern states to provide sufficient water, electrical power and food to sustain the needs of the 250 million foreign nationals and 16 remaining US Citizens still residing in California…..

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe we should get together, form a on my and goto cans buy some collectors classic cars now that they've going to be cheap. After all, in a little while they won't be ab!e to drive the.. Jay Leno comes tomind, he has some nice classics!

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0658.GIF

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was watching a streamer in Bakersfield California last night and he said It cost $50.00 an hour to charge a vehicle at one of the charging stations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom