1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Compelled to move.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheDoubleD, Jun 19, 2018.

1. TheDoubleD

TheDoubleD Marksman

I should update this.

Knee surgery went well, but it aggravated the slipped disc in my lower back. Now I waiting for surgery on that. Hey things wear out. If you bought a F-100 in 1947, by now you would probably need new ball joints or a tune up. Well the same thing is going on with my knees and back, 71 years after being born, they are wearing out. Got the tune up - a stent in my heart three years ago.

Dennis, I am going to try and get up and see you in the next week or two. Not going to bring cannons yet. Besides talking to you about a mile shot, I want to talk to you about test firing a blank load. The Load consist of a pound of black powder and 25 lbs of flour. The Flour might leave a white spout on the ground, a large white spot that should go away with wind and rain.

I have been talking to model rocketry guys about telemetry, mostly to locate the ball afterwards. They have came up with neat ideas for me on mounting a locator beacon and a camera.

dennishoddy likes this.
  2. tRidiot

tRidiot Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Hey, my son might be into this....