concealed carrier intervenes at lunchtime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may be on the news later, I just heard about it from my buddy. An acquaintance of mine was in a restaurant on the southside of OKC with his girlfriend today at lunch and some guy was raging at the cashiers about his phone or something. Words get exchanged between the staff, then the guy starts in on the guy I know and his girl who are just trying to order. The guy leaves for a bit then comes back and starts in on my acquaintance and his girlfriend. Then the guy pulls a gun and starts waving it around ranting (about what, I don't know). Another woman in the restaurant pulls HER pistol and tells the guy to beat it, the guy gets saucer eyes, he leaves the restaurant without another word but is stupid enough to wait out in the parking lot. The cops are called, they show up, he gives them a hard time also, gets sacked, disarmed or arrested. Don't know if the a-hole had a license to carry or not but the woman that ran him off did.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd very much like to see this hit the news cycle. Not only is it a good guy with a gun, it's a female good guy.

If only more people, women included, would exercise their constitutional rights.

Agreed. Women are still the highest growing demographic of gun owners/carriers so far as I know.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, you're saying she should've shot him on the spot?

Yes. He had deployed deadly force and could have employed it in the blink of an eye. It seems she was not prepared to fire, was hesitating and got lucky he didn't blow a hole through her or someone else. If she did not feel her life was under threat, she should not have deployed a firearm. If she did, she should have fired.

Latest posts

Top Bottom