Concealed Carry, the never ending quest.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i may have to give the 19 another go, tried before but when sitting in truck it hits wallet and is uncomfortable... may have to try at 3:00 rather than 4:30 ish

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The spousal element carries a G42 with extra clip as her EDC, literally every day. I have more than a few options, but always come back to the S&W SD9VE. I don't know why, it is just the most darn comfortable and happy little pistol I own. It was pretty cheap, wife picked it up for me for Christmas a few years ago for $279.00 and I have almost 2300 rounds through it. I love my Glocks, Smiths and Springers, but the little SD9VE gets the call most of the time for EDC.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mostly carry my Walther PPS IWB when I'm going places, especially if I've heard there may be "Gunbuster" signs, but never seen them, you know? Sometimes I wear my G22, and that I will OC or pull a shirt over it. Occasionally the Shield or the G27. I don't carry on my person nearly as often as I should, but usually do when going down to the "big town" (Tulsa).

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
XD 9mm subs only, since 2003. Some like em some don't I could give a ratsbutt cause I love em. My 2 original 9mm 3" subs I first bought way back in the day have since been replaced by 2 Mod.2 subs. I have a shiteload of pistols including various models of my other faves, Glocks, but I love my XDs and have never had one problem with the 4 I have.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
XD 9mm subs only, since 2003. Some like em some don't I could give a ratsbutt cause I love em. My 2 original 9mm 3" subs I first bought way back in the day have since been replaced by 2 Mod.2 subs. I have a shiteload of pistols including various models of my other faves, Glocks, but I love my XDs and have never had one problem with the 4 I have.

No coffee table shenanigans???

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a big glock fan. I love my 1911s more than my glocks in terms of shootability and ergonomics but Glocks just work. simple as hell and reliable.

I carry a 43 IWB. I have a LCP i pocket carry when i don't want to lug around a 43 but don't want to be naked.

My papaw carries an old .38.

Latest posts

Top Bottom