Concentric issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceman755

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted earlier about suppressing a socom. Has anyone had issues with threads not being straight on all of the adapters? I'm worried that there will be issues w the delta p design and smith enterprise model. Too many parts and too much extension seems like.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best to ask the suppressor manufacturer for suggestions they usually get feed back from customers if there's a problem.
The one that best mimics the inside of your suppressor is best.
I was putting an adapter on a gun to use a sionics can and was getting baffle strikes. Reason was the adapter didn't have an extension in front of the threads to mimic the mac11 barrel profile.
Went with a different brand adapter that had the correct profile and the strikes stopped.

When your talking about a high power cartridge with a lot of pressure. That suppressor needs to contact metal to metal in 3 or 4 places. Not just dangling on the threads.

If you will look around the makers will mention how theirs contacts in X number of spots for good support and to reduce baffle stirikes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom