Confirmed new world record buck.....taken by 14 yr. old girl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
world record.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/teen-kansas-girls-record-breaking-42-buck-confirmed?fbclid

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it a “world record” buck or not?!? I would think the “shot by a female hunter” caveat would be viewed as sexist in today’s screwed up world. Kind of like they had to lower the bar for a girl.:scratch:
It's almost like the tremendous buck is downplayed by the disclaimer of "by a female." [emoji2369]

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, I like them adding details on who killed the tremendous buck. If it had said, “world record whitetail was killed by 92 year old male”, I would still be glad they shared the info. I’ve seen some incredible bucks taken by daughters and granddaughters on this forum. Each time I take note of the young hunter and am glad to see females representing the hunting community. They’re often overlooked I think (not by many of you here). Very few people inquire as to when my four year old daughter will go hunting with me next but they often ask about my two year old son.

Latest posts

Top Bottom