Conflicted... New Deck Card #20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After being forced out of your bug out location by looters, you and your bug out group of 20 people, half of them children, walk for hours in a snow storm looking for shelter. You find a 45 foot insulated truck trailer that would be perfect shelter. Within days of moving in, a family contracts a life threatening virus. Sickness and death could spread through the entire group if they stayed. Throwing them out into the snow storm would surely mean the infected family's death. What would you do in this situation and why?

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out they go. Better a few perish, that the group survive.

This, although if I could do something for them that might improve their odds of survival, I would try. Maybe see if the group can put together a quick and dirty cold weather survival kit/bugout bag for them out of whatever supplies we could afford to part with, even if it was nothing more than an extra set of matches and a couple of tarps.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After being forced out of your bug out location by looters, you and your bug out group of 20 people, half of them children, walk for hours in a snow storm looking for shelter. You find a 45 foot insulated truck trailer that would be perfect shelter. Within days of moving in, a family contracts a life threatening virus. Sickness and death could spread through the entire group if they stayed. Throwing them out into the snow storm would surely mean the infected family's death. What would you do in this situation and why?

So let me get this straight,

A group of looters, somehow gets the better of me and 10 other adults???
And forces us out of our location with our kids?
And, we got to leave with enough supplies that we can hole up effectively in a trailer some hours later for several days??
And after a few days of everybody packed together in a 45 foot container breathing the same air, eating the same food, drinking the same water, etc, we are worried about someone that has a deadly virus in our group.

Hate to say it but not only are we all dumbasses but we are all infected anyway.
We could push them out into the snow, but that isn't going to help us any.
I mean it might preserve the longpork by freezing it, but other than that.....

Dave

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And, we got to leave with enough supplies that we can hole up effectively in a trailer some hours later for several days??
And after a few days of everybody packed together in a 45 foot container breathing the same air, eating the same food, drinking the same water, etc, we are worried about someone that has a deadly virus in our group.

Hate to say it but not only are we all dumbasses but we are all infected anyway.

Dave

your already infected. go back and kill the sumbitches that were looting in the first place

Yep, your dead anyway, might as well go out killing the ones that ran you out in the first place.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all are assuming that everyone is gonna get the virus. That may not happen at all.

I do agree that the card is kinda screwed up, looters gonna force you out, but you still have supplies, etc...?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

Dave

Right!

The card should read: "You are disposing of the bodies of a band of looters. In the snow storm, how far away do you take the bodies?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom