Congratulations to OK Winners at Area 4 Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several OSA members took home trophies from the USPSA Area 4 Championship in Wichita Falls this weekend.

Congrats to all of you guys:

Phil Strader - Second place Overall in Limited

Mike Cyrwus - First Place B (and beat all the A's) and 7th Overall in Limited and 6th overall

Doug Bowdler - First A and 7th Overall in Limited

James Thomas - 4th B in Limited

Robert McDaniel - First C Production

Jesse Tischauser - Second C Production

Chris Andersen - Third C Production

You guys all rocked. Those were some hard stages in some crappy conditions and you guys put on some awesome performances anyway. Way to shoot!:clap3:

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Last time I talked to Ol'Yeller he was calling Doug a sandbagger...hmmm that pot and kettle thing. Nice shooting Mike!!
and congrats to the Anti Chrome that learned from the Nationals and shot a beautiful match at A4. In spite of the mud it was one of the most fun matches I have shot in a long time.
G

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good work guys. I ended up dead smack in the middle of the "B" shooters. Just finishing that match on Friday was a pretty good feat! There were a ton of dq's to be had and it wasn't until about noon we could stop tip toeing around.

Big congrats to Mikey though. That is a world class finish!

Oh yeah, SANDBAGGER!

M

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the props on my big 2nd place "C" class win in Production. Even though I only beat 60% of the production shooters I still get a trophy! Wooohoo!!!
This "win" feels kinda like the participant ribbon I used to get at the county fair.

Thanks for ROing Robbie!

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A correction:

Several OSA members took home trophies from the USPSA Area 4 Championship in Wichita Falls this weekend.

Congrats to all of you guys:

Phil Strader - Second place Overall in Limited

Mike Cyrwus - First Place B (and beat all the A's) and 7th Overall in Limited and 6th overall

Doug Bowdler - First A and 7th Overall in Limited

James Thomas - 4th B in Limited

GT Dolan - 3rd C Limited

Robert McDaniel - First C Production

Jesse Tischauser - Second C Production

Chris Andersen - Third C Production

You guys all rocked. Those were some hard stages in some crappy conditions and you guys put on some awesome performances anyway. Way to shoot!:clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom