Conor's new suit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:naughty:
cmzone.vzbqbxhynotw9ion96xv.netdna_cdn.com_wp_content_uploads_fa812da70e5bd866b84703feccafe32f.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C'mon you guys, it's a cheap shizz suit that a cheap shizz punk would wear. He's a punk that is gonna get his behind handed to him, (I hope). Oh sure, he'll make a ton of money, but it's juvenile crap that this that makes me want to see FM torture him for the full distance before knocking his punk azz out in the final round.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is this guy more of a douche than FM? I don't follow boxing much anymore because of antics like these. I just got finished watching a video Ali do a joke on some elementary school kids. Looking at today's crop Ali was pure 100% class even when he was talking trash to his opponenets. Boxing has devolved into the gutter.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So is this guy more of a douche than FM?
I don't think he beats women like Mayweather, so no. Mayweather doesn't hand anybody's ass to them. He's not a brawler. He is happy to just outscore everyone. I think Connor is entertaining but I'm not a fan. I think he has no shot but I would love to see Mayweather get knocked out.

As for the suit, it's funny but shows no class.

Latest posts

Top Bottom