Conor's new suit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of either one of them, but I'll still watch. I predict that Mayweather will toy with Conor for a while and then murder him. If it were in the cage, then the roles would be reversed.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of either one of them, but I'll still watch. I predict that Mayweather will toy with Conor for a while and then murder him. If it were in the cage, then the roles would be reversed.
I have been watching Conor since he started in UFC. His skill level is crazy. Too me, it's hard not to like him as a fighter. I would have loved to see them fight in the cage, but I knew that was never going to happen. I think this is a joke. If FM wins, he is the better boxer, but will never be the better fighter.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a circus, but its finally actually happening. Hasn't yet, but its close. Im not a casual, I rabidly watch all fights in all divisions boxing, MMA, UFC, etc, spending hours watching and thousands on PPV and tickets to fights. I boxed and kickboxed myself, and have followed boxing since I was a little kid watching fights with my dad early 70s, who was a former fighter. And about Mayweather hitting women, that has as much to do with boxing as servicemen or football players beating their women. The scenes in 'Raging Bull' about LaMottas anger issues show what kind of azzholes they can be. I wasn't there, so its not my business.

This fight is a farce tho. McGregor barely beat Diaz the 2nd fight- actually in a lot of fans minds he didn't win but the cards ruled in his favor 48-47 47-47 48-47. He got choked out by Diaz in their 1st fight. By a bum like Diaz. Then that 'lucky' or well placed hit on Aldo (you decide after watching it 100 times cause I cant figure it out) first seconds of the 1st rnd was totally phenomenal knocking out a long time 10 yr champ. But this to me is a joke fight. Mayweather needs cash for the tax man what with all his supposed assets in a non liquid status and they want their 2015 tax money now. The contract is super strict about NO MMA. Conor loves money way too much to F this up, and since he only will be taking home about 10m of that 100m (UFC taking 50%, then taxes, etc, still, his biggest payday ever has been only $2m) then he wont have the money to fight a huge lawsuit if he gets impatient with Mayweathers almost bullet proof chase me&dodge blows defense. Mayweather will do his usual of late: run and duck and try to gain a decision. I don't think (and I'm betting hes thinking the same) he has the nuts to knock out McGregor. I could be wrong. Mayweather has never lost, or even been knocked down, much less out. He beat a young Canelo Alvarez who is now about to fight GGG for what will prolly be an even bigger PPV boxing event. Conor is a weird and wild fighter with an unorthodox style who is totally unpredictable. He will either get knocked out, out pointed, or F around and knock Mayweather out with his wild style. This is a weird one to predict.

And about those 2015 taxes Mayweather owes, which went from him owing $1.7m to 7m today. He has money. When you got a lot of money but you have it working for you or its all in solid assets you usually don't have enough liquid to just write a check for $7m, it takes some times to move money around. No way hes broke, Forbes has had him at over 300m in assets. If he is broke then he's dumber than Tyson.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't watch any sports anymore. There isn't a sport that hasn't turned into a joke

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well, what about Curling then, Mr. Sportsareajokeman? And Rhythmic Gymnastics? Synchronized Swimming? Chinese Table Tennis? Yeah, what about dat? That is some serious stuff right there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom