"Conservative Democrat" Pub & Deli Owner Calls CCW's Douchebags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The owner of the pub, who identified to himself only as Pete, is already backpedaling. He said the sign was only temporary and that he regrets using the rude language.

Sounds like he's already feeling the sting of his own words.

He explained why he feels that way: “There are cops everywhere. Cameras everywhere. Guns have no place here in a college town.”

Who is he to say that guns shouldn't be carried in the whole town?

Meanwhile, he has had to take the phone at the pub off the hook because of the national outrage.

I think a decline in his business is a sure thing.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He explained why he feels that way: “There are cops everywhere. Cameras everywhere. Guns have no place here in a college town.”

Well, sh$t, I guess I'll just leave mine at home now. Everyone knows cameras actually prevent crime and cops know instinctively when and where bad things are about to happen, so why be "irresponsible"?

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I read it in the OK regs....you can carry (concealed or open) in a business that sells alcohol as long as alcohol is NOT the primary item for sale. Bars, pub etc...NO.........restaurants etc..YES.

This ********* hurt himself more than anyone else....
Since its a pub, isn't no one allowed to carry in anyway?

Latest posts

Top Bottom