Consignment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You tried giving it away? Or you mean that figuratively?

Man, I'd like to get some more stuff to get into reloading, but I don't have much spending money these days. I know you're not looking for trades, so.... dangit. I don't recall seeing a thread with this stuff for sale, did I miss it? Who knows, maybe I could afford some of it - but knowing what I know about Dillon stuff, it seems unlikely. :( Which is why I have a Lee. I've just been waiting for things to get cleared out after the holidays so I can set it up. I really want to get more into reloading.

i didn't say i tried to give this away, i said i'd tried to give other stuff away, thru PM some was accepted and never picked up. between now and soon, i need to almost empty this house. the weapons and rounds will go elsewhere, but the other stuff needs to be gone. i will have a big garage sale when it warms a bit, maybe get rid of some then. tools, power tools, work benches that kind of stuff. i don't plan on listing anything here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom