Conspiracy theories of late

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never wanted her to be president. The thing I had for her; that was just sexual.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These incredible conspiracy theories are in turn part of a conspiracy to reduce the United States into squabbling factions so intent on fighting one another that they ignore the expansion of power and influence by our enemies.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just had a relative tell me Trump is trying to destroy the USPS on purpose so that mail in voting won’t be possible so he can steal the election. Had to bite my tongue. US postal service has been failing for years. He also things mail in voting is good because going to a polling place is unsafe but huge riots are fine by him.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just had a relative tell me Trump is trying to destroy the USPS on purpose so that mail in voting won’t be possible so he can steal the election. Had to bite my tongue. US postal service has been failing for years. He also things mail in voting is good because going to a polling place is unsafe but huge riots are fine by him.

President Trump admitted in an interview with Fox Business that what your relative is saying is true.
He’s openly admitting that recent changes at USPS are meant to suppress the vote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom