Conspiracy Theory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legend

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So it’s time to start a good conspiracy theory. Before you roast me I’m just throwing it out there so when it actually happens maybe you’ll have had time to react.

The earth is just a giant meat farm for aliens who control us with mental manipulation. We were charged to go forth and populate the earth and have done a great job any pig or cattle farmer would be proud of. They have created this pandemic to get us all controlled in centrally located areas for their roundup.

We’re all just falling into place. They have faux healthcare facilities being setup for the impending doom so we’re not to scared. They are already promising us a cure with existing drugs. They’re going to send us all free money if we behave. Government schools are delivering food to us. Everyone loves a nice free vacation.

Probably some other evidence supporting my theory but I’m lazy.

Feel free to add to it.

Oh and when they line us up in the big warehouse for our vaccine shots just ignore the machine making Soyent Green crackers.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So it’s time to start a good conspiracy theory. Before you roast me I’m just throwing it out there so when it actually happens maybe you’ll have had time to react.

The earth is just a giant meat farm for aliens who control us with mental manipulation. We were charged to go forth and populate the earth and have done a great job any pig or cattle farmer would be proud of. They have created this pandemic to get us all controlled in centrally located areas for their roundup.

We’re all just falling into place. They have faux healthcare facilities being setup for the impending doom so we’re not to scared. They are already promising us a cure with existing drugs. They’re going to send us all free money if we behave. Government schools are delivering food to us. Everyone loves a nice free vacation.

Probably some other evidence supporting my theory but I’m lazy.

Feel free to add to it.

Oh and when they line us up in the big warehouse for our vaccine shots just ignore the machine making Soyent Green crackers.

Can I make the list of who should stay?
I’m not a conspiracy theorist but they sure have controlled us quickly so far. I think the knock on the door to take our guns might be a bit more problematic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom