Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So....if this passes, which it sounds like it will, when will the law go into effect? Just wondering for someone whose licence expires this summer....would suck to poney up the $80 to renew to not need the license a few months later.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So....if this passes, which it sounds like it will, when will the law go into effect? Just wondering for someone whose licence expires this summer....would suck to poney up the $80 to renew to not need the license a few months later.
Nov. 1
And I can tell ya, it's gonna cost more than $80 to renew it.
If I were you and it passes, I wouldnt renew.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way i understand it you will still have to have the permit if you decide to ever CC, this is only allowed for open carry. But i could be wrong also since i haven't sat down and fully read it all.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way i understand it you will still have to have the permit if you decide to ever CC, this is only allowed for open carry. But i could be wrong also since i haven't sat down and fully read it all.

I don't think so, open or concealed is fine as I read it, under the proposed law. The permit will allow you the ability to retain reciprocity in all the current states, however, since some have specific requirements.

Latest posts

Top Bottom