Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did Washington and Oregon change their laws? About a year ago I checked the laws for both states because I was on vacation and carrying going back and forth from Portland OR. to Vancouver WA.
Im still new to OK and have not gotten the OK permit yet. Those are the States my Indiana and Florida permits cover.

Wanting to find a class that would also allow Utah with same class time.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A small celebration is in order. Waiting hopefully for passage by the Senate. I think I recall reading that governor said she would sign it, if it passes.

I sent a new NRA-ILA email to both of my reps and the governor.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My CCW permit got me out of a speeding ticket in Amarillo awhile back. Made my day.

I had this happen a few years ago while I was driving boxes around for a courier service. He asked what I was carrying when I gave him both my driver’s and handgun license. I politely informed him that it was a Walther PPQ M1 and he mentioned how he had never handled one. I offered to empty mine and hand it to him, and he accepted. After that we shot the breeze about guns for a few minutes and then he told me to “have a nice afternoon, and slow it down to less than 10 over.”

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FYI. If you happen to be one of their 12 members, give them a good griping out tomorrow.

ORA.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FYI. If you happen to be one of their 12 members, give them a good griping out tomorrow.

View attachment 117699

The ORA is the organization that defeated the first constitutional carry legislation.
Guess what, one of the board members runs a training class. http://www.shoot-n-iron.com/
The ora is known as the coon hunters. They are responsible for all of the insane trapping laws we have in this state that not even the Game wardens understand so they can run their coon dogs unfettered across private ground without fear of traps.
They have no business running dogs on private ground without permission, but they think its a right.
The ORA is in total disarray at the moment trying to rebuild with not much success. Their stands in the past have committed them to doom.
OK2A is the organization that is the tip of the spear for our gun rights.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ORA is the organization that defeated the first constitutional carry legislation.
Guess what, one of the board members runs a training class. http://www.shoot-n-iron.com/
The ora is known as the coon hunters. They are responsible for all of the insane trapping laws we have in this state that not even the Game wardens understand so they can run their coon dogs unfettered across private ground without fear of traps.
They have no business running dogs on private ground without permission, but they think its a right.
The ORA is in total disarray at the moment trying to rebuild with not much success. Their stands in the past have committed them to doom.
OK2A is the organization that is the tip of the spear for our gun rights.

View attachment 117699
We should do a survey and send in the results to the Senate as the Oklahoma Shooting Association in support of Constitutional Carry, I bet we have more members than the ORA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom