Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Contact your legislator now to support this restoration of liberty.........it is e...a...s...y

Go to https://act.nraila.org/

Then scroll down and click on Oklahoma on the map

The email is pre-written for you....e...a...s...y
Done. Our Rep is Steven Vaughn. When OK2A comes to his office, he pretty much just signs the pro gun legislation. His family owns a hunting preserve and sponsors shooting events on occasion.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I admit I’m not well versed on legal language, but I read the text and I read that carry without permit was allowed under “certain circumstances”, but nothing that said carry, open or concealed was allowed without permit in entirety.

Can someone point to me where it is “constitutional carry” as in open or concealed with permit at all times? Did I miss it?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Likewise, I am unsure of legalities but "in entirety" is never going to happen - think jails etc... I applaude the demise of permits and associated fees and delays. I wish the legislation were more specific - good that you pointed this out. Some followup legislation is probably needed.

Perhaps someone else has studied constitutional carry legislation in other states and how it has panned out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom