Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These comments make me think of the first days of concealed carry when the news showed a group of old fellas with CC badges around their necks, the biggest sidearms they could find tucked inside of vests. They looked so ridiculous it was actually funny!

I hope we dont have a repeat of this when, and if this when it passes.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These comments make me think of the first days of concealed carry when the news showed a group of old fellas with CC badges around their necks, the biggest sidearms they could find tucked inside of vests. They looked so ridiculous it was actually funny!

I hope we dont have a repeat of this when, and if this when it passes.

I remember when open carry started there was a picture on the front page of the newspaper with a group in a restaurant. One guy was sitting at the table with a mares leg lever action strapped to his leg.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been an SDA instructor since 1996 and I support constitutional carry. I tell every class I teach that I don't believe they should have to go through a class and pay a fee to exercise a constitutional right. Like Okie 362, I have never turned anyone away because they couldn't afford to pay for the class. I have never charged more than $50/person for the class, have supplied guns for qualification, without charge, to many, many people and have taught many people for 1/2 price and quite a few at no charge.

Yes, if constitutional carry passes, there will be unqualified people carrying guns......that's the chance you take when you believe in freedom.

I'm a lot more concerned about idiots voting than I am about idiots carrying guns!!

I completely agree, and gave my opinion on a now deleted post in the Oklahoma Gun Enthusiast group on FB. Few other things I would add is, most people only want to achieve the minimum, so that's all they'll get, they won't obtain any further training. Second, a lot had an issue with people not knowing the laws based on the questions they hear. Well, every Nov. 1 the law changes, and unless those people take the course again, they wont know the new laws. 3rd, you are saying because of a few idiots, you want to punish the masses, yet are a 2A supporter? Hmmm, sounds like liberal logic to me. I would also add, that since that post, his FB blew up. He had a nonsensical response that made absolute no sense, grammatically, nor logically. He's had several reviews, a lot of 5 stars supporting him, and a lot of 1 stars blasting him. The 1 star reviews have all been deleted as per FB, you must have used him to review him, yet all the 5 star reviews still stand...think of that what you will...

Latest posts

Top Bottom