1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

Discussion in 'Law & Order' started by Poke78, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Jack T.

Jack T. Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    My wife took her class from him (which I sat in on). . .and now that we teach our own classes I use him as an example of how NOT to teach a CCW class. :angry3:

2. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Care to elaborate?

3. p238shooter

p238shooter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    I do agree that 2A is a constitutional right, I also agree more training would be good for everyone, all of us.

I have an M on my drivers license, stating I have at least had a little motorcycle experience. Why not add an S for SDA or F for firearm experience. Other than the initial records check which most likely is less than a 5 minute procedure, this cost could be reduced to almost zero.

I do have to feel Fallon's decision was more about revenue loss than any other factor.

4. Shadowrider

Shadowrider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Since 1934 (when the snowball really got rolling) we've been respectful, given the other side the opportunity to state their case, listened, debated on the merits, compromised, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum. We've went nowhere but backwards. We've won absolutely nothing. On the other hand we've lost quite a lot. So you are correct, it's not working...

5. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    You gawdamm right!!!!
    The other side doesn't hold back, why should we? Put it in their face and hold them accountable for their false narrative about blood in the streets and shootouts at the OK corral.
    It's not happening and in fact crime rates are going down in Constitutional Carry states.
    The bad guys/gals know the good guys/gals have guns to defend themselves.

RagdollOp likes this.
  6. ConstitutionCowboy

ConstitutionCowboy Sharpshooter

Perception is not the problem. Perception would be immaterial had there never been any compromise to, or allowed infringement to, the right. This is a problem of unconstitutional control instigated over the people. It is no different than the attempt to disarm the people by King George. It is subtle today, but active and with the same end.

How we are perceived is nothing more than an emotional flogging by the masterminds of our attempted demise foisted upon crowds of vociferous useful idiots in an attempt to give sway to lawmakers and the Court in opposition to the Second Amendment.

The answer is to allow no more compromise and demand the Right to Keep and Bear Arms be uncompromised. Stand that ground. No one has the right to enslave a people. No one has the courage to enslave a people who are vastly more populace and no less equally armed man for man than any would be tyrant, dictator, monarch, oligarchy, theocracy, despot, politbureau, etc., etc., etc.

That's the positive picture that must be displayed. It harms no one. It is benign and innocuous. It is nothing less than freedom and security. Constitutional Carry is all of this on parade.

Woody

7. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    It'll pass next year without a hitch cause we'll have legal cannabis then. lol

8. C_Hallbert

C_Hallbert Sharpshooter

Government approval of Cannabis is a disguised attempt to chemically distract, subdue and maintain control of our population. It is no favor, no boon, just a chain and collar that seduces our citizens to put it on themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poke78 and ConstitutionCowboy like this.
  9. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    How do you figure? The same must be true of Opioid drugs...

10. MacFromOK

MacFromOK Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Couldn't the same be said of alcohol? Some can handle it without abusing it, some cannot. :anyone:

EDIT: Uh oh... I may have just agreed with Clay... :lookaroun