Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This ain't it is it!!:fullauto::mosh::cool:

I’ve seen this movie a few times over the years and took heed of its warning. Unfortunately, one of my sons became addicted to marijuana causing him to have troubles in school, discharged from the Marines, and finally ten years in the Oklahoma Penitentiary System with no apparent hope for his future. His associations with others that entertain the same disrespect for law in their counterculture of drugs, permissiveness and abandon led him through the gateway to use hard drugs. I view marijuana and everything associated with it as a curse on our society.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve seen this movie a few times over the years and took heed of its warning. Unfortunately, one of my sons became addicted to marijuana causing him to have troubles in school, discharged from the Marines, and finally ten years in the Oklahoma Penitentiary System with no apparent hope for his future. His associations with others that entertain the same disrespect for law in their counterculture of drugs, permissiveness and abandon led him through the gateway to use hard drugs. I view marijuana and everything associated with it as a curse on our society.....

And yet there are laws to prevent him from doing so...

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

I am sorry to hear of your trouble with your son, having said that, marijuana did not cause the issues your son was/is having.
Not a knock on you but your son sounds like he has some maturity issues and looks for something to blame other than the person responsible for the decisions he made!!

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've dealt with more than a few addicts, both personally and professionally, and one thing I can say with certainty: I have never met one who was a happy, well-adjusted person. Nobody wakes up in the morning and says "y'know, my family is great, my job is great, life just couldn't be better; I think I'll go shoot smack!"

Happy, well-adjusted people just don't need to alter their minds so much that they become addicts.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with you okierider.My second cousin was into meth and crack until he went to jail for the next 25 years.He had convinced my uncle that it was all the drugs fault to the point my uncle had spent over $300,000.00 for lawyers.Its all about having willpower.I use to drink 3 or 4 times a week.Haven't had a drink in 18 years.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with you okierider.My second cousin was into meth and crack until he went to jail for the next 25 years.He had convinced my uncle that it was all the drugs fault to the point my uncle had spent over $300,000.00 for lawyers.Its all about having willpower.I use to drink 3 or 4 times a week.Haven't had a drink in 18 years.
I drink every day my bills are paid been married almost 29 years kids are raised and only used 3 sick days in the last 8 years (I drink at home after work)

Latest posts

Top Bottom