Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My honest feeling is that they’ll drag their feet until the next Governor is elected. My question then will be, Will they resubmit the bill? It feels like this was an effort to shove something across her desk at the last possible moment. Knowing she would be inclined to veto because of the timing. Remember they had dismissed a week or so prior to her veto.

Makes ya think.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My honest feeling is that they’ll drag their feet until the next Governor is elected. My question then will be, Will they resubmit the bill? It feels like this was an effort to shove something across her desk at the last possible moment. Knowing she would be inclined to veto because of the timing. Remember they had dismissed a week or so prior to her veto.

Makes ya think.
In their defense, they had been in session 16 months. I'm glad it got any attention this year after that grind. And yes, It will be brought up again and again until it passes.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's election time, we can expect no less from the candidates. They're grabbing any and all votes they can pander.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom