Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the smartest thing she's done yet. Legislating a SQ after a landslide vote is political suicide and during an election...NONE of the remaining legislators wanted anything to do with a SS and they made it clear.

Honestly, if the voters in this state would take notice, we could get this kind of compliance every time we went to the ballot box. I don't remember a time in my adult life when the political elite in this state have been as shellshocked as they were Tuesday.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, if the voters in this state would take notice, we could get this kind of compliance every time we went to the ballot box. I don't remember a time in my adult life when the political elite in this state have been as shellshocked as they were Tuesday.
Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like..Like

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In case y'all ain't figured it out, I don't know much bout all the processes of govment. Could Constitutional Carry become a SQ like medical marijuana was?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In case y'all ain't figured it out, I don't know much bout all the processes of govment. Could Constitutional Carry become a SQ like medical marijuana was?
If a petition was circulated and got all the signatures, then yes but I dont think that approach is a good one on this issue. Not enough support. The number of people in OK with a permit versus those that dont isnt even 50%.
Medical pot had a huge support group with 85% dems in the state and 75% repubs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom