Constitutional Carry send your support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
National reciprocity is coming to a theater near you lol

It ain’t here yet. So I for one want to retain the ability to get an SDA License; cause I like to be able to have my pistol when visiting other states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds to me like many of you don’t want this to pass. I just cannot believe it. I understand wanting to keep your license. I am fine with that. Is this bill gonna do away with those? If not then you should be killing for this to pass.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On top of that remember that right now we are second class citizens in our own state. My step daughter comes out here from AZ and doesn't need a carry license since she can legally carry at home without one. All the other states that allow it without a license are recognized by OK law as having the ability to carry as long as they have a DL or ID issued by said state.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A $200 piece of paper to do what was allowed since 1789?

Correct. See; the law is sometimes subject to interpretation. I believe the judges interpretation in this case may be contrary to yours. The difference is; you can’t send him to jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom