Constitutional Carry send your support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s all about “do YOU want constitutional carry or not?” Bad guys won’t care, and as always you have people who could care less, it’s all about what YOU want......
I guess .....the real answer her is.....I don’t care! It will have zero effect on me whatsoever if tomorrow they authorize constitutional carry....I will still maintain my permit .......so for me I don’t care I’ve already gone through it so it matters little to me. They tax us to hunt and fish so I don’t see anyone getting bent about that...... but 200 bucks for 10 years to carry is a big deal .........smeh.....nothing burger to me. I hope my son has to take a course to carry, you tend to value it more if it ain’t easy.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess .....the real answer her is.....I don’t care! It will have zero effect on me whatsoever if tomorrow they authorize constitutional carry....I will still maintain my permit .......so for me I don’t care I’ve already Gomez through it so it matters little to me. They tax us to hunt and fish so I don’t see anyone getting bent about that...... but 200 bucks for 10 years to carry is a big deal .........smeh.....nothing burger to me. I hope my son has to take a course to carry, you tend to value it more if it ain’t easy.
Look at it like this, every inch of the 2A rights we can get back, makes it that much harder for them to implement more.
Taxing you to hunt n fish is a tad different than taxing your God given right to self defense. Although thats a ******** tax also.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think New York and commiefornika are going to welcome OC or even CC?
I think you'd pick an argument with a dead fish. lol
But to answer your question, no they wont do it quietly but If its done federally, they have no choice as a State. Look at all the other federal laws that those states have to abide.
I'm never going to visit those states anyway so I really could care less if they burn em down.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you'd pick an argument with a dead fish. lol
But to answer your question, no they wont do it quietly but If its done federally, they have no choice as a State. Look at all the other federal laws that those states have to abide.
I'm never going to visit those states anyway so I really could care less if they burn em down.

And look at the federal immigration and drug laws they ignore along with others.
Now, repeat my question one more time and consider your first response.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And look at the federal immigration and drug laws they ignore along with others.
Now, repeat my question one more time and consider your first response.
Tell me how that would play out Dennis, if CA started arresting people for carrying in that state, from other states.
And how that scene would even remotely be the same as letting illegals in. Your comparing apples to dragon fruit.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at it like this, every inch of the 2A rights we can get back, makes it that much harder for them to implement more.
Taxing you to hunt n fish is a tad different than taxing your God given right to self defense. Although thats a ******** tax also.
This is the only aspect of it I agree with ....every little bit gained and all fo that .... but i think it will be a tool used by globalists in the decades to come, as they turn large red states blue (that have CC) they will cause the problems in the future and then public sentiment will be against us. The real problem is the leftist brainwashing farms all over the country they simply.....Pump out more leftists then conservatives 10 to 1 , so eventually we lose! unless this changes .......look at what they’ve accomplished in the last 25 years

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the only aspect of it I agree with ....every little bit gained and all fo that .... but i think it will be a tool used by globalists in the decades to come, as they turn large red states blue (that have CC) they will cause the problems with he future and then public sentiment will be against us. The real problem is the leftist brainwashing farms all over the country they simply. Pump out more leftists then conservatives 10 to 1 , so eventually we lose unless this changes look at what they’ve accomplished in the last 25 years

Well, unfortunately, we do have one slight hope. The leftists STILL support abortion, and since leftists are probably the MOST LIKELY to avail themselves of that option, they may very well be "killing off" the offspring that they would be "training" to be leftists for the future.

While I despise abortion, maybe this gives us "some" hope?

Latest posts

Top Bottom