Constitutional Carry Signed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lee Matthews said something on his show yesterday about how the cost of the license would come way down with CC’s passage. Can anyone confirms this?

I doubt it. They're already gonna' lose enough money from the loss of renewals/applications. Why would they drop the price? I don't think they could make up the difference by increasing the numbers.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is more people not taking about this?
Talking about what? The fact the bill was signed? We've got atleast 4 different constitutional carry threads and they were all buzzing lastnight.

Edit: Easy made me think perhaps you meant other folks outside OSA! Carry on with your questions please!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talking about what? The fact the bill was signed? We've got atleast 4 different constitutional carry threads and they were all buzzing lastnight.
I read a couple of them and didn’t see anything about it passing and being signed. But like you said, there are a few different threads.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read a couple of them and didn’t see anything about it passing and being signed. But like you said, there are a few different threads.
Yessir, everytime I'd get an update that was shareworthy I'd try to remember all the thread titles to post the info in each.

Latest posts

Top Bottom