Constitutional Carry Signed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To defend the second amendment? Gladly. Concealed means concealed. I’d rather be carried by 12 than drive around on a Segway. Those things ll kill you.

Well, you said 2018, thus that is before Nov. 1 2019. Get caught - time in jail. After Nov. 1, no time in jail.

Oh, and I agree about the Segway.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Post office thing is a fed law. Illegal to drive on their property and store it in your car while going inside or even drive through and deposit mail in the outside drop box at 3am if you want to get down to the technical stuff. Not allowed on any part of their property on you or in your vehicle, period.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You also need an SDA license to carry within 1,000 feet of the boundaries of K-12 school property (Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990). Without a license, it’s a felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

That’s why we need to repeal the GFSZA.
I've said this a lot. You have to have the SDA license to be in a school zone. Although the risk is low, to be honest, I'd rather have it at zero.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learned today that we need more signs!

I don't know if more signs would help, because you can ignore signs on private businesses, but not the ones on guv buildings.
More confusion for Joe Blow who just decides he's gonna put his gun in his pocket now since he doesn't have to have a license.

Latest posts

Top Bottom