Constitutional Carry Signed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post office thing is a fed law. Illegal to drive on their property and store it in your car while going inside or even drive through and deposit mail in the outside drop box at 3am if you want to get down to the technical stuff. Not allowed on any part of their property on you or in your vehicle, period.

This is why I park in the WalMart parking lot across from the Post Office if I have to go there. Pisses me off, ugh. It's only an extra 100 feet or so, but it's the principle of the thing to me, honestly. Not really pissed off, I guess, it's just an irritation, one more indication of how little our government thinks of us and how our elected officials think we need to be controlled.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Post office thing is a fed law. Illegal to drive on their property and store it in your car while going inside or even drive through and deposit mail in the outside drop box at 3am if you want to get down to the technical stuff. Not allowed on any part of their property on you or in your vehicle, period.
Fortunately there is some parking right across the street from my local post office.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is why I park in the WalMart parking lot across from the Post Office if I have to go there. Pisses me off, ugh. It's only an extra 100 feet or so, but it's the principle of the thing to me, honestly. Not really pissed off, I guess, it's just an irritation, one more indication of how little our government thinks of us and how our elected officials think we need to be controlled.

Fortunately there is some parking right across the street from my local post office.

Maybe a minor inconvenience/irritation for us, but think of those who are truly handicapped.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've said this a lot. You have to have the SDA license to be in a school zone. Although the risk is low, to be honest, I'd rather have it at zero.
Was talking to a neighbor about this last night and we looked at the neighborhood map on line. Found out that, like many other people in BA we can't even walk out our front doors without being in a school zone as many neighborhoods have at least one elementary school in it. Don't see it being a big issue here, but it could be if they wanted it to.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. I park in an Ace hardware parking spot across a 2-lane road from the Kingston PO. It's ridiculous.

At least it's a small town. But it's still frustrating, because there's no rational reason for it. :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom