Constitutional Carry Workshop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4A8A56D6-3EAE-4471-B078-4AFB4BB58AE1.jpeg
Come out and learn from actual attorneys that specialize in self defense and firearms law ! Now that you can carry without a permit this is something we all need to learn ! All that come will receive a free gift from Hipshot !

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
On a Tuesday evening in Tulsa...Nope, can't make it.

Is this the same group representing Tim Harper, saying what he did was legal?

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanna know when theres another actual class on SDA or CCW to take. I wouldnt mind a legal class either in SW OK. Not gonna travel 190 miles to Tulsa.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanna know when theres another actual class on SDA or CCW to take. I wouldnt mind a legal class either in SW OK. Not gonna travel 190 miles to Tulsa.
Call.the police station. I bet they will know. A lot of those guys do it on the side. To me it's still worth having the license.

Junk Yard Dog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wish I’d a seen this Friday when you posted it. There was a SDA (Self Defense Act) Class this past Saturday in Duncan. Firearms Solutions. I took the class again as a refresher it was very informative as you always pickup on some little tidbit, that you have forgotten over the years. Highly recommend everyone retake the class, if it’s been sometime since you have been. Not affiliated with
https://firearmssolutions.net/index.html
in any way. Not the owner. Just a recommendation. They can be reached 580 470 9508
I might add, you can schedule to attend their class on their site, seating is somewhat limited they won’t notify you a reminder of the class, so just remember you signed up, you can pay the day of the class ($50) they do take CC and Debt cards. Classes start on Saturdays @10:00am.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom