Constitutional Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem there is in Oklahoma a bar is where more than a certain percentage of the income is in alcohol. I cannot remember the percentage right now. With that in mind, sometimes Chili's, Applebees, Hooters, etc can be considered bars.
If 51% of sales are alcohol, its a bar. Of those 3 you named, I think Hooters would qualify there but not the others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. Even if the law changed to where no notification was required at all, I would still voluntarily notify upon contact. I don't want myself or my dog shot because it was inadvertently discovered after contact was made. :(
I bet if this law passes, LEO will not hesitate to ask, before you have a chance to tell them.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like the politicians have all postured to please their support bases. Now we wait to see if it somehow gets tied up or tabled ...none of them will know why or who did it but will agree it is terrible and they fought for it all the way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom