Constitutional Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
B7A7A661-61CE-47E3-B4E4-65C1C67FBA7C.jpeg

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t really care , I have my permit all this new law tells me is that any idiot can carry now without any training whatsoever? I don’t know that I like it, I do like the freedom and maybe it has no effect on carriers

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SB 12 will authorize off-duty officers to carry a personal rifle or shotgun anywhere in the state. Carrying a personal rifle or shotgun off-duty is subject to the same requirements as carrying an approved weapon.

What this bill doesn't cover is the transportation of long guns by non-leo. As it's shown above, it does address off duty leo which I agree with.
Current laws state a citizen of OK can carry a long gun as long as there is no round in the chamber. You can have the magazine inserted or the tube type magazine loaded, but nothing in the chamber.
Is that law still going to be in effect? I don't see it.

Even in my LE days, I never carried a long gun in the car chamber loaded. Magazine or tube loaded, YES.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t really care , I have my permit all this new law tells me is that any idiot can carry now without any training whatsoever? I don’t know that I like it, I do like the freedom and maybe it has no effect on carriers
Can you explain to me, in a reasonable amount of detail, ho much "training" you got when applying for the permit?
I may have gotten ripped off because I knew more before the class than after...training wise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom