Constitutional Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you explain to me, in a reasonable amount of detail, ho much "training" you got when applying for the permit?
I may have gotten ripped off because I know more before the class than after...training wise.

That really wasn’t the point, when I took the class it was clear to the instructor that I had handled a weapon before. But as an example in my class there was a little old lady that almost shot my neighbor and my wife, she had no business carrying a hand gun. The instructor knew it too, so I believe he can contact OSBI and make a statment about individuals. Some people should not carry the even if it’s legal, I dont mind the minor inconvenience of testing and testing your abilities firing a weapon...... there are plenty of hot headed 21 year olds that I don’t want to see holding a weapo

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you an transplant from CA or NY?
Gotta be one of them.
Possibly Chicago...
Just because you don’t agree with what I have to say doesn’t give you the right to be an *******! Maybe you think it does but it really doesn’t! I was born here and your are no better than I am !

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That really wasn’t the point, when I took the class it was clear to the instructor that I had handled a weapon before. But as an example in my class there was a little old lady that almost shot my neighbor and my wife, she had no business carrying a hand gun. The instructor knew it too, so I believe he can contact OSBI and make a statment about individuals. Some people should not carry the even if it’s legal, I dont mind the minor inconvenience of testing and testing your abilities firing a weapon...... there are plenty of hot headed 21 year olds that I don’t want to see holding a weapo
With freedom, comes risk my man...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand that, but I can’t say I’m a 100 % supportive of CC here. And that doesn’t make me a damn COmmifornia transplant because I look upon constitutional carry with trepidation.
Have you read and understand the Bill Of Rights?
The founders never intended for my right to keep and bare arms to be regulated or have fees applied to that right.
You as well.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand that, but I can’t say I’m a 100 % supportive of CC here. And that doesn’t make me a damn COmmifornia transplant because I look upon constitutional carry with trepidation.

Would it be fair to say then that you support 2A - with certain restrictions?

Latest posts

Top Bottom